Gyro Survey Packages
Heading, pitch and roll measurement
- Survey grade heading, pitch & roll accuracy
- Robust customisable subsea deployment frame
- ROV deployable and recoverable
- Optional pressure / depth sensor
- Supported by experienced gyro engineers
Gyro Survey Packages are a range of professional orientation and alignment survey packages designed to suit many subsea applications including attitude measurement and verticality surveys. They can be operated either fully stand-alone or with an umbilical to the surface. Survey grade heading, pitch and roll (or azimuth and angle) from an OceanFOG gyrocompass and optional pressure / depth sensor data may be viewed remotely or on the integral OceanDISP subsea display by ROV or diver.
The systems are designed for verticality surveys or template, wind farm or jacket installation.